Sr. Utility Forestry Arborist
PacifiCorp - Salt Lake City, Utah , USA
Starting Date :
Location of job:
Salt Lake City, UT
Posted By: :
Manages the day-to-day vegetation operations of a geographic territory, region, location, or functional unit that have a significant impact on corporate, business unit, or organizational objectives. Establishes and implements business objectives, strategies, and plans. Manages and allocates financial and contractor resources.
- Determine critical task, establish sequence of events, identify teams, timelines and outcomes, and produce project plan.
- Determine specifications, schedules, timelines, and define deliverables.
- Develop strategy for area vegetation management for both distribution and transmission rights of way.
- Provide direction to work crews.
- Manage compliance with regulatory requirements from an array of various government agencies.
- Conduct effective public relations programs.
- Manage an annual budget ranging from approximately $5M to $12M.
- Lead multiple work crews, schedules, equipment, and timelines.
- Oversee human and capital resources.
- Audit and coach crews to ensure safety, productivity and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in horticulture, arboriculture, forestry, or a related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of six years experience.
- Leadership and teamwork skills to provide input into policy decisions and to mobilize resources to produce desired business results.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to manage and motivate employees and use oral and written communication to communicate objectives and plans.
- Travel may be required.
- Knowledge of project management practices.
- Knowledge of project management software.
Primary Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Department: Vegetation Management
Personnel Subarea: Exempt
Hiring Range: 81,500 - 105,200
Contact InformationCarie Raddatz
1407 W. No. Temple, #330
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116, USA