Vegetation Management Business Developer
Rainbow Tree Company - Minnetonka, MN , United States
Starting Date :
Location of job:
Posted By: :
Rainbow Tree Company is currently looking for a Vegetation Management Business Developer (VMBD) in the South Central, US to join our team! Preferred location would be near major airport in South Central, US.
This position is responsible for selling and converting new business opportunities. This position is also responsible for current project activity to ensure that our promises to our customers are met. This position develops and audits customer specific outcomes that will help the customer achieve benefits from Cambistat Tree Growth Mangement Solution. The position is invited to contribute to the development and refinement of company's vision and strategy.
This position is responsible for working with Utilities in the territory to achieve sales objectives within the Utility Vegetation Management team. VMBD's determine how to meet those sales objectives by assessing the opportunities in their assigned areas. The outcome is to engage and enroll the key decision makers in utilities in the game changing CTGMS. VMBD’s execute company strategies and priorities at the Utility level in order to drive channel and customer growth. This position requires 50% travel and is based in the territory being served.
• Call on and enroll Utilities into the breakthrough Cambistat Tree Growth Management Solution as well as integrate our program throughout our clients system as appropriate.
• Work with Rainbow colleagues to strategize each account and then create actions in order to best engage and integrate our solution into their program.
• Present educational materials at industry events.
• Work with the production team to ensure treatments are being delivered as promised and with customer service to ensure your client’s customers are being handled.
• Assure that Rainbow keeps its promises to clients and be the advocate to ensure we are delivering what we said we would.
• Identify new and existing customer opportunities.
• Use existing network to identify new business opportunities.
• Determine customer-specific solutions.
• Conduct face-to-face meetings.
• Responding to RFP’s.
• Exceptional public relations/interpersonal skills, and organizational skills.
• Ability to speak in public to educate and motivate, coach and mentor individuals as well team members.
• Possess great organizational skills.
• Developing contracts
• High School Diploma
• Experience of IVM, techniques and equipment used for vegetation management Experience and knowledgeable in arboriculture
• Computer literate; MS Office Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook Must have valid Driver’s License.
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Preferred candidates for the position will have these qualifications
• AA or BS Degree in urban forestry, Natural Resource Science/Management, Horticulture, biology, environmental science or related field and/or 3-5 year experience in utilities or vegetation management field.
• Working knowledge of Cambistat Tree Growth Management Solution.
• Certification as an ISA Arborist is a plus or ability to obtain certification within one year
• At least 3-5 years in upper level management experience
Who Is Rainbow Tree Company
Rainbow Tree Company is a leader in research and development of solutions for the green Industry. A fundamental premise of Rainbow is the integrity of our people, products and services. For 40 years, Rainbow has been dedicated to scientifically proven-methods and we believe in continuous education, research and discovery as we support and grow as leaders in our industry.
Rainbow Tree Company offers a competitive compensation package including profit sharing, medical and dental benefits, 401K match, Employee Stock Ownership Program, life insurance, short and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, vacation and holiday pay, casual atmosphere, and more. Rainbow is committed to developing our people and there will be opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Rainbow Tree Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact InformationJason Agar
11571 K-Tel Dr
Minnetonka, MN 55343, United States