Database Management Specialist
Rainbow Tree Company - Fresno, CA , United States
Starting Date :
Location of job:
Posted By: :
Rainbow Tree Company is currently seeking energetic, experienced professionals for database support of utility vegetation management operations. This position will provide technical expertise specific to our client contract needs regarding database management. Quick learners who are energetic, detail & results oriented are encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and solution oriented
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office Suite platforms
- 1-2 years of experience working with office, computer & data entry experience
- Training in Microsoft Access preferred
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Technical support for auditors, foresters and office staff
- Production of reports for TGR contractors
- Provide information to client, account supervisor, and auditors as requested
- Troubleshoot invoices, data, programs, and computers
- Analysis of database for quality assurance and data integrity
- Meeting with clients to outline and implement data collection reporting changes
- Contact required customers to advise of upcoming TGR work and schedule appointments, as needed
- Ensure database records are opened and closed in accordance with clients procedure and processes
- Organize and File confidential records
- Accountable to Issue, track and sustain workflow for Technicians in the field
- Audit, input, and maintenance of GIS data
Able to perform multiple tasks and adjust priorities based on workload or direction from management or client.
Who Is Rainbow Tree Company
Rainbow Tree Company is a leader in research and development of solutions for the green Industry. A fundamental premise of Rainbow is the integrity of our people, products and services. For 40 years, Rainbow has been dedicated to scientifically proven-methods and we believe in continuous education, research and discovery as we support and grow as leaders in our industry.
Rainbow Tree Company offers a competitive compensation package including profit sharing, medical and dental benefits, 401K match, Employee Stock Ownership Program, life insurance, short and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, vacation and holiday pay, casual atmosphere, and more. Rainbow is committed to developing our people and there will be opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Rainbow Tree Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact InformationJason Agar
11571 K-Tel Dr
Minnetonka, MN 55343, United States