Technical Trainer / Quality Assurance Arborist
Rainbow Tree Company - Fresno, CA , United States
Starting Date :
Location of job:
Posted By: :
Rainbow Tree Company
Who Is Rainbow Tree Company
Rainbow Tree Company is a leader in research and development of solutions for the green Industry. A fundamental premise of Rainbow is the integrity of our people, products and services. For 40 years, Rainbow has been dedicated to scientifically proven-methods and we believe in continuous education, research and discovery as we support and grow as leaders in our industry.
Rainbow Tree Company is seeking a Technical Trainer / Quality Assurance Arborist for the Fresno Valley area.
The Technical Trainer / Quality Assurance Arborist is highly experienced arborist with a proven track record of delivering effective training and oversight of arborist operations. Specifically this job is accountable for training of the Cambistat Tree Growth Management Solution (CTGMS) and preforming quality audits on CTGMS operations. This position works directly with our utility clients to achieve predictable results within their systems.
Specific Accountabilities Critical to the Success of Position:
- Trains and enrolls consulting utility foresters on the key distinctions of CTGMS.
- Preforms program audits, evaluates audit results, and institutes program improvements to ensure the CTGMS program is exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Provides technical support to ensure CTGMS clients achieve predictable results with our protocols.
- Trains consulting utility foresters and utility company staff on the CTGMS program to ensure success and to expand the utilization of the program.
- Provides technical support for Rainbow staff on CTGMS and new program responsibilities.
- High degree of autonomy is essential for scheduling, organizing, promoting, and executing the training events.
- Must be detail oriented and capable of making field observations, collecting field data, and developing meaningful/accurate presentations that reflect observations.
- Attend and present at industry conferences
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in horticulture, urban forestry, biology, or related field or a minimum of 3-5 years of industry experience in the field of arboriculture or landscape maintenance consulting, research, or tree health care services.
- Interpersonal communication and leadership skills.
- Class D Driver’s License.
- BS or MS in horticulture, urban forestry, biology, or related field.
- 3-5 years industry experience in the field of arboriculture or landscape maintenance consulting, research, and an understanding of commercial tree care or landscape maintenance operations.
- Knowledge, expertise and experience diagnosing regional and national tree/shrub problems
- Possess experience and expertise in managing insects, diseases, and abiotic problems on key trees and shrubs growing in the landscape.
- Experience training and teaching adult learners.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of time including in airplane and automobile.
- Computer literacy in MS Outlook, MS CRM, and using webinars.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including use of phone, computer, speaking, listening.
- Ability to apply and train others to use and apply pesticides safely and effectively.
- Ability to work outside and walk through utility ROW while exposed to heat and cold.
Rainbow Tree Company offers a competitive compensation package including profit sharing, medical and dental benefits, 401K match, Employee Stock Ownership Program, life insurance, short and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, vacation and holiday pay, casual atmosphere, and more. Rainbow is committed to developing our people and there will be opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Rainbow Tree Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact InformationJason Agar
11571 K-Tel Dr
Minnetonka, MN 55343, United States