Arizona - Phoenix, AZ , USA
Starting Date :
Location of job:
Posted By: :
- Minimum of two year's of experience in utility arboriculture or an International Society Arboriculture (ISA) Certified Arborist with at least 1 year of field experience in utility arboriculture.
- Degree in Forestry or related field preferred.
- Must possess and maintain ISA Arborist and Utility Specialist certifications and/or obtain such certifications within two years of employment.
- Computer experience using windows-based programs including CIS, MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Design experience preferred.
- Must possess negotiating skills and an aptitude for customer service relations and interpersonal communications.
- Requires ability to visualize end results of tasks.
- Ability to apply established policy and practices of the occupation to the resolution of work problems and to identify exceptional cases for referral.
) Under general supervision and ongoing review, provide support to overall directives and performance expectations of the department.
2) Contact affected landowners in assigned area to conform to the overall work plan developed by Section Leader.
3) Investigate internal and external requests for tree work.
4) Review maps and easement documents to determine easement rights and delineate property boundaries.
5) Participate in training and public education programs by preparing and/or presenting information.
6) Maintain up to date knowledge of technology and regulations through professional reading, attendance at seminars and participation in professional organizations.
7) Compile work assignments for crews and schedule work to accommodate customer's needs.
Posting Close Date: 01/01/2019
Interested applicants should apply here:
Contact InformationCesar Cordova