Forestry Supervisor (Distribution)
Lucas Tree Experts - Falmouth, ME , United States
Starting Date :
Location of job:
Western Nova Scotia
Posted By: :
Lucas Tree Experts, a leader in the tree care industry, is looking for a Supervisor to join our Management Team in Western Nova Scotia. Strong supervisory background is required.
This is a year round, full time, outdoor, physical labor opportunity. Duties include: supervising personnel in the various company operations to secure and maintain business to the satisfaction of company management; supervise assigned crews, direct and performs activities related to tree work for utility and private customers; able to work with various community members and home owners to ensure proper work is completed and all parties are satisfied.
- Strong supervisory background is required.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather.
- Must be physically able to perform the requirements of the position.
- Must be able to travel as needed for the position.
- Must be familiar with technology (i.e. smart phones, computers) and have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to create estimates for the purpose of bidding on new jobs and ensures good public relations at all times.
- Must be able to develop new accounts and maintains existing customers as well as investigates and solves complaints.
- Must be willing and able to obtain, and maintain licenses & certifications as required by the position in order to grow your career (this is paid for by Lucas Tree Experts).
- CTSP required.
- Must be able to successful complete of a post offer Background and Motor Vehicle Check.
Successful professionals at Lucas Tree Experts have come from a variety of backgrounds, including: Utility Line Clearance, Integrated Vegetation Management, Arboriculture, Field Operations Management, Supervisor, Environmental Studies, Horticulture, Arborist, Forestry, Off-Road, Natural Resource Management, Storm Restoration.
Lucas Tree Experts offers paid, hands-on, on the job training, paid educational courses for advancement in the industry. We also offer safety and bonus incentive programs & a complete benefits package. Come work for a company that offers advancement opportunities and a great quality of work life. To apply for this position, click the button at the bottom of this page to access the application.
Contact InformationKARYN ESTES-LEWIS
12 Northbrook Drive
Falmouth, ME 4105, United States