Utility Forester - Auditor
Washington Forestry Consultants, Inc. - Medford, OR , USA
Starting Date :
Location of job:
Posted By: :
Location: Oregon and California (Base is Somewhat Flexible) – Prefer Medford - SW Oregon
Description of Duties:
- Inspect completed tree and brush work on distribution and transmission powerlines in SW Oregon and Northern California.
- Verify work completed, safety, compliance with regulations and specifications, and quality of work.
- Utilize laptop computer with ArcPad 10 and GPS to collect data.
- Good tree identification and public relations skills are essential.
- Must be able to walk in difficult terrain and operate a 4x4 vehicle.
- Must have excellent communications skills to deal with the public, tree crews, and utility foresters.
- Must have or attain ISA Certified Arborist certification as soon as possible.
Assignment Duration: Full-Time
Education/Work Experience: BS or AS in forestry, horticulture, or other natural resource field, or, a Certified Arborist with at least 2 years of utility auditing and/or utility vegetation management program experience. A commericial arborist will be considered. Must be motivated, ambitious, and detail oriented.
Compensation: Depends on Qualifications, Education & Experience.
Benefits: Competitive medical, 401(k), holidays, and vacation pay plus:
- Membership dues in ISA, PNWISA, and UAA paid.
- WFCI Logo clothing provided at no cost to employee
Vehicle: WFCI will provide a 4x4 Toyota Tacoma Access d Cab or similar vehicle for use on the job. Vehicle is for work use only.
Posting Date: February 18, 2019. Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, FAX 360-943-4128, or call 800-276-1723. Website: www.waforestry.com
Contact InformationGalen Wright
1919 Yelm Hwy. SE
Olympia, WA 98501, USA