Lead Encroachment Agent
ECI - Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL , USA
Starting Date :
Location of job:
Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL
Posted By: :
We are currently seeking a Lead Encroachment Agent to join our team. The ideal candidate is an experienced utility vegetation management professional who enjoys working outdoors, is a self-starter and values the freedom of working independently. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and the challenges of a rewarding profession, consider a career in vegetation management with ECI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve encroachment issues by building trust with landowners and internal stakeholders.
- Manage one or more concurrent projects spread across different geographical locations.
- Read and interpret transmission construction engineering plans.
- Negotiate landowner encroachment agreements.
- Maintain detailed records.
- Execute memorandum of understanding (MoU) with landowners.
- Communicate daily with the utility client, contractors, landowners and the general public.
- Perform duties in a manner that will promote and maintain good public relations and work safety practices.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A degree in Forestry or related field is desired.
- Must have 5+ years utility or utility vegetation management (UVM) experience.
- Experience as a team lead in the utility forester/private landscaping/vegetation field is required.
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering plans.
- Previous project management experience is desired.
- Strong negotiation skills are a must.
- Must be able to work alone, outdoors in various weather conditions and terrain.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, strong problem solving and multi-tasking abilities and show attention to detail.
- Must be able to adapt to change.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- ISA Arborist Certification preferred.
- Being Bi-Lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
Contact InformationJen Leman
12324 Hampton Way
Wake Forest, NC 27587Phone: 9193560084