Field Safety Trainer
Lucas Tree Experts - PORTLAND, ME , United States
Starting Date :
Location of job:
Posted By: :
Kathy Buxton, HR Manager
Lucas Tree Experts, a leader in the tree care industry, is looking for an experienced Field Safety Trainer. This position will be based out of South Carolina. Territory to cover: SC, NC & VA
Applicants must be willing to travel, stay out of town overnight and possess a valid driver's license, CDL Class A or B is preferred but not required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Safety first mindset
- Be highly motivated
- Well organized
- Works well with others in a training environment and able to teach skill to others effectively.
- Previous experience in the tree care industry, specifically Utility Line Clearance, which includes but is not limited to bucket trimming, climbing, and tree removal techniques, etc.
- Comfortable working in the great outdoors and able to work independently.
- Travel as the position requires (Must have passport or able to obtain).
- Accept responsibility as well as follow written and verbal orders.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Should obtain and maintain first aid certification.
- Pass the Electrical Hazards Program within the first 30 days of employment.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license that is in good standing as defined by Lucas Tree Experts.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain licenses & certifications such as CTSP (Certified Tree Care Safety Professional), Arborist, Pesticide and CDL.
- Experience with bucket trimming and climbing required.
- Good computer and presentation skills
- Work outdoors under varying and sometimes adverse weather and environmental conditions.
- Able to walk on uneven ground and lift 75 lbs on a regular basis.
- Lucas Tree requires the successful completion of a post offer physical with drug screen and Background Check with MVR.
Lucas Tree Experts Offers:
- Paid hands-on training, utilizing our Operational Training Manual as a road map for advancement;
- Paying for employees to obtain necessary licensing as well as paid educational courses for advancement in the industry.
- We offer great wage incentives
- Complete benefits package, including health, life, dental, short & long-term disability, EAP, paid time off and 401(k) w/company match.
- Employee safety and bonus incentive programs.
Come work for a company that offers advancement opportunities and a great quality of work life.
Contact InformationKathy Buxton
PO Box 958
Portland, Maine 4104Phone: 2077977294