Field Safety Trainer
Lucas Tree Experts - PORTLAND, ME , United States
Starting Date :
Location of job:
Posted By: :
Lucas Tree Experts, a leader in the tree care industry, is looking for an experienced Field Safety Trainer. This position will be based out of South Carolina.
Applicants must be willing to travel, stay out of town overnight and possess a valid driver's license, CDL Class A or B is preferred but not required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Safety first mindset
- Be highly motivated
- Well organized
- Works well with others in a training environment and able to teach skill to others effectively.
- Previous experience in the tree care industry, specifically Utility Line Clearance, which includes but is not limited to bucket trimming, climbing, and tree removal techniques, etc.
- Comfortable working in the great outdoors and able to work independently.
- Travel as the position requires (Must have passport or able to obtain).
- Accept responsibility as well as follow written and verbal orders.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Should obtain and maintain first aid certification.
- Pass the Electrical Hazards Program within the first 30 days of employment.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license that is in good standing as defined by Lucas Tree Experts.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain licenses & certifications such as CTSP (Certified Tree Care Safety Professional), Arborist, Pesticide and CDL.
- Experience with bucket trimming and climbing required.
- Good computer and presentation skills
- Work outdoors under varying and sometimes adverse weather and environmental conditions.
- Able to walk on uneven ground and lift 75 lbs on a regular basis.
- Lucas Tree requires the successful completion of a post offer physical with drug screen and Background Check with MVR.
- HS Diploma/GED
Lucas Tree Experts Offers:
- Paid hands-on training, utilizing our Operational Training Manual as a road map for advancement;
- Paying for employees to obtain necessary licensing as well as paid educational courses for advancement in the industry.
- We offer great wage incentives
- Complete benefits package, including health, life, dental, short & long-term disability, EAP, paid time off and 401(k) w/company match.
- Employee safety and bonus incentive programs.
Come work for a company that offers advancement opportunities and a great quality of work life.
To apply visit our company website and the Join the Team tab.
*Please Note: Correspondence will be primarily via e-mail. Please provide us with a working e-mail on your application.
Contact InformationKathy Buxton
PO Box 958
PORTLAND, ME 4104, United States