Utility LIne Clearance Supervisor
Lucas Tree Experts - PORTLAND, ME , United States
Starting Date :
Location of job:
Posted By: :
Lucas Tree Experts, a leader in the tree care industry, is looking for a Supervisor to join our Management Team in the New Hampshire area. Strong supervisory background is required.
This is a year round, full time, outdoor, physical labor opportunity. Duties include: supervising personnel in the various company operations to secure and maintain business to the satisfaction of company management; supervise assigned crews, direct and performs activities related to tree work for utility and private customers; able to work with various community members and home owners to ensure proper work is completed and all parties are satisfied.
- At least 3 years in the tree industry or prior supervisory experience.
- Must have strong management, organizational, and people skills.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- HS Dimploma/GED
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather.
- Must be physically able to perform the requirements of the position.
- Must be able to travel as needed for the position.
- Must be familiar with technology (i.e. smart phones, computers) and have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to create estimates for the purpose of bidding on new jobs and ensures good public relations at all times.
- Must be able to develop new accounts and maintains existing customers as well as investigates and solves complaints.
- Must have or be willing and able to obtain, and maintain licenses & certifications (Pesticide, Arborist, CDL, CTSP) as required by the position in order to grow your career (this is paid for by Lucas Tree Experts).
- Aerial Lift experience
- Must be able to successfully complete a post offer physical & drug screen as well as a background and motor vehicle check.
Lucas Tree Experts offers paid, hands-on, on the job training, paid educational courses for advancement in the industry. We also offer safety and bonus incentive programs & a complete benefits package. Come work for a company that offers advancement opportunities and a great quality of work life. To apply for this position, click the button at the bottom of this page to access the application.
*Please Note: Correspondence will be primarily via e-mail. Please provide us with a working e-mail on your application.
Contact InformationKathy Buxton
PO Box 958
PORTLAND, ME 4104, United States