How do I log in to the Member's Only area?
Click on the green button at the top right corner of the site to log in.
How do I find out my username?
Your username is usually the email you signed up with; possibly your company email. If the system does not recognize your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I don't remember my password?
You’ll find a “Click here to reset your password.” link on the Member Login page. Click that to reset and the system will send you an email with instructions. If you don’t get the email, please check your junk folder first, then email email@example.com.
How can I find the online quizzes?
If you are on your member profile page, look near the top of the page and click on “Quick Links” then pull down to “Quizzes”.
Where can I see my earned ISA CEU's?
Those are available on ISA’s website at: https://www.isa-arbor.com/
I renewed my UAA membership through ISA recently, but it is showing as Expired on the UAA website. Why is that?
What are the other UAA Member Benefits and how do I access them?
Log in to the Member’s Only area for these benefits:
- Six (6) issues of the Utility Arborist Newline publication
- The Newsline is the #1 source of information on the utility vegetation management industry, emerging technologies, best practices, and more
- UAA Member Search
- Past Newsline Publications (available as downloadable PDFs)
- Exclusive articles & Industry News
- Fact sheets and other informational resources
- Past webinars
- Group / Company Membership Discounts