Welcome to The Utility Arborist Association
The Utility Arborist Association is an organization of over 5,000 individuals with interest in and a commitment to the maintenance of trees and other vegetation for the purpose of ensuring the safe and reliable distribution of energy, including electric, oil and gas, to business and residences.
SHOP THE CUSTOM UAA WEBSTORE FOR ALL YOUR WORKWEAR NEEDS!
UAA Membership Benefits
The Utility Arborist Association is the premier organization for individuals and companies who desire to provide professional utility arboricultural services. Members of the UAA and their employers have a commitment to the public to enhance the practice of arboriculture. Membership to the Utility Arborist Association includes:
- Six (6) issues of the Utility Arborist Newsline publication
- Annual Membership Directory
- Opportunity to earn all of your ISA Continuing Education Units through UAA’s online quizzes, webinars and more
- Educational Webinars throughout the year
- Educational programming at the UAA Annual Meetings (UAA/So. Chapter Meeting in the Spring and UAA/Trees & Utilities Conference in the late summer)
- Discounts on UAA Meetings
- UAA supports the TREE Fund’s Utility Arborist Research Fund for utility arboriculture research in order to improve our ever changing industry
- Networking with other Utility Vegetation Management Professionals
- Members’ Only access to UAA website with past Newsline articles, electronic Membership Directory and exclusive articles.
- Group membership opportunities
Earn CEU’s through Webinars and Podcasts! Learn about best practices in utility vegetation management and earn CEU’s without leaving home. Register today for our upcoming virtual webinar on Wednesday, January 19, 2022, at 12:00PM/CST. Live from Norway, this timely...
As we kick off 2022, where do you see the UAA’s reputation in the industry? How does that compare to five or ten years ago? If I had to choose one word, it would be “growing”. The UAA has always had a strong reputation among practitioners, but now other players in the...
2022 Rights of Way Symposium: Open Call for Papers Ends Next Week Help others learn from your expertise at the Environmental Concerns in Rights of Way Management 13th International Symposium in Charlotte, North Carolina next fall. We are looking for presentations on...