Welcome to The Utility Arborist Association
The Utility Arborist Association is an organization of over 5,000 individuals with interest in and a commitment to the maintenance of trees and other vegetation for the purpose of ensuring the safe and reliable distribution of energy, including electric, oil and gas, to business and residences.
SHOP THE CUSTOM UAA WEBSTORE FOR ALL YOUR WORKWEAR NEEDS!
UAA Membership Benefits
The Utility Arborist Association is the premier organization for individuals and companies who desire to provide professional utility arboricultural services. Members of the UAA and their employers have a commitment to the public to enhance the practice of arboriculture. Membership to the Utility Arborist Association includes:
- Six (6) issues of the Utility Arborist Newsline publication
- Annual Membership Directory
- Opportunity to earn all of your ISA Continuing Education Units through UAA’s online quizzes, webinars and more
- Educational Webinars throughout the year
- Educational programming at the UAA Annual Meetings (UAA/So. Chapter Meeting in the Spring and UAA/Trees & Utilities Conference in the late summer)
- Discounts on UAA Meetings
- UAA supports the TREE Fund’s Utility Arborist Research Fund for utility arboriculture research in order to improve our ever changing industry
- Networking with other Utility Vegetation Management Professionals
- Members’ Only access to UAA website with past Newsline articles, electronic Membership Directory and exclusive articles.
- Group membership opportunities
The Utility Arborist Association (UAA), the leading organization for individuals and companies that provide professional utility vegetation management services across North America, is pleased to welcome Dennis Fallon as UAA Executive Director. Fallon, of Ham Lake,...
*Editorial Note: The following article appeared in the July/August issue of the UAA Newsline. Greetings UAA members and friends, I have been working in the utility vegetation management (UVM) industry for more than 40 years, and for the past 10, I have proudly served...
By Bret Marchese, Director of Distribution Maintenance, Salt River Project *Editorial Note: The following article appeared in the July/August issue of the UAA Newsline. Disaster Strikes Puerto Rico From mid-September to early October of 2017, Hurricane Maria brought...