Welcome to The Utility Arborist Association
The Utility Arborist Association is an organization of over 5,000 individuals with interest in and a commitment to the maintenance of trees and other vegetation for the purpose of ensuring the safe and reliable distribution of energy, including electric, oil and gas, to business and residences.
Utility Arborist Association’s “Spotlight on Safety” has links to industry safety videos & info to help you bring safety to your organization!
If you have any info or videos to share, send them to us here & we will post them!
Also, please take a moment to watch the UAA’s own safety video created in July 2017 with the help of our sponsors: United Power, Unitil, ACRT, ECI, Wright Tree, Asplundh, ArborMetrics, Integrity Tree, PG&Eand Duke Energy!
UAA Membership Benefits
The Utility Arborist Association is the premier organization for individuals and companies who desire to provide professional utility arboricultural services. Members of the UAA and their employers have a commitment to the public to enhance the practice of arboriculture. Membership to the Utility Arborist Association includes:
- Six (6) issues of the Utility Arborist Newsline publication
- Annual Membership Directory
- Opportunity to earn all of your ISA Continuing Education Units through UAA’s online quizzes, webinars and more
- Educational Webinars throughout the year
- Educational programming at the UAA Annual Meetings (UAA/So. Chapter Meeting in the Spring and UAA/Trees & Utilities Conference in the late summer)
- Discounts on UAA Meetings
- UAA supports the TREE Fund’s Utility Arborist Research Fund for utility arboriculture research in order to improve our ever changing industry
- Networking with other Utility Vegetation Management Professionals
- Members’ Only access to UAA website with past Newsline articles, electronic Membership Directory and exclusive articles.
- Group membership opportunities