The Utility Arborist Association is the premier organization for individuals and companies who desire to provide professional utility arboricultural services. Members of the UAA and their employers have a commitment to the public to enhance the practice of arboriculture.
UAA drives excellence, innovation, and improvement in utility vegetation management through professional development, outreach, research, and the use of best practices.
The UAA is a respected organization for individuals and companies who desire to provide professional utility arboricultural services. Members of the UAA and their employers have a commitment to the public to enhance the practice of arboriculture. We are your go-to destination for information, events, and resources in these core industry areas of focus:
INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION (DEI)
Professional utility networking
Webinars and conferences
Digital and social media platforms
Membership to the Utility Arborist Association includes:
- Six (6) issues of the Utility Arborist Newsline publication
- Annual Membership Directory
- Opportunity to earn all of your ISA Continuing Education Units through UAA’s online quizzes, webinars and more
- Educational Webinars throughout the year
- Educational programming at the UAA Regional Meetings, Safety Summits, Utility Vegetation Manager’s Summit and the joint UAA/ADF Trees & Utilities Conference
- Discounts on UAA Meetings
- UAA supports the TREE Fund’s Utility Arborist Research Fund for utility arboriculture research in order to improve our ever changing industry
- Networking with other Utility Vegetation Management Professionals
- Members’ Only access to UAA website with past Newsline articles, electronic Membership Directory and exclusive articles.
- Group membership opportunities