The Utility Arborist Association is the premier organization for individuals and companies who desire to provide professional utility arboricultural services. Members of the UAA and their employers have a commitment to the public to enhance the practice of arboriculture.
Are you looking for Group Membership Rates ? Click here for more information!
UAA drives excellence, innovation, and improvement in utility vegetation management through professional development, outreach, research, and the use of best practices.
The UAA is a respected organization for individuals and companies who desire to provide professional utility arboricultural services. Members of the UAA and their employers have a commitment to the public to enhance the practice of arboriculture. We are your go-to destination for information, events, and resources in these core industry areas of focus:
INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION (DEI)
Professional utility networking
Webinars and conferences
Digital and social media platforms
Membership to the Utility Arborist Association includes:
- Six (6) issues of the Utility Arborist Newsline publication
- Annual Membership Directory
- Opportunity to earn all of your ISA Continuing Education Units through UAA’s online quizzes, webinars and more
- Educational Webinars throughout the year
- Educational programming at the UAA Regional Meetings, Safety Summits, Utility Vegetation Manager’s Summit and the joint UAA/ADF Trees & Utilities Conference
- Discounts on UAA Meetings
- UAA supports the TREE Fund’s Utility Arborist Research Fund for utility arboriculture research in order to improve our ever changing industry
- Networking with other Utility Vegetation Management Professionals
- Members’ Only access to UAA website with past Newsline articles, electronic Membership Directory and exclusive articles.
- Group membership opportunities