Volunteer BenefitsThe UAA appreciates the support of all our members!
Your commitment to enroll as a member of the UAA is of benefit to you as well as the UAA in multiple ways and we appreciate you.
The financial implication from our members and their organizations is significant & helps us to continue to provide high quality member services & also helps us as we reach towards the vision of being an essential part of the professional life of individuals involved in arboriculture and vegetation management within the energy industries. Part of being a member includes opportunities to volunteer with the UAA in many facets.
What does volunteering with UAA look like?
What is required to be a UAA Volunteer?
- Must be a current/active UAA member
- Willingness to participate in meetings and tasks on the committee
What is Volunteering?
- A person who freely offers to take part in a task or to perform a service of one’s own free will.
- Traditionally speaking, volunteering is donating your time for a good cause!
- You can share your knowledge and experience while networking with likeminded volunteers
- Hands-on engagement with industry partners
- Find personal interests that will promote our industry mission & vision
- Access to UAA resources
How can you help? What are your skills?
- Professional Development – contribute to our Quizzes, suggest presenters for our Webinars, or topics for our Podcast partners
- UAA hosted events – Develop and deliver regional training and networking opportunities
Educational programming and early notices to events:
- UAA Annual Meetings (Safety & Regional)
- UVM Summit (invite only)
- Trees & Utilities Conference
- Environmental Concerns in Rights of Way Management Symposium
UAA is a supporter of other industry organizations:
- Arbor Day Foundation (ADF)
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)
- Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA)
Interesting in becoming a volunteer?
For more information on volunteering for a UAA Committee, please e-mail: email@example.com or fill out the contact form below.